If you are a residential customer receiving waste service (trash and recycles collection) from JP White Trash Disposal, your services are provided pursuant to the terms on your invoice and the terms disclosed on this page.
JP White Trash Disposal will dispose of customer waste (excluding hazardous waste) in compliance with all valid and applicable local, state and federal laws, ordinances and regulations. It will use facilities that comply with required permits, licenses, certificates, approvals and applicable laws.
Please have all garbage totes and recycling bins out by 6:00am on collection day. If you have not received collection by 5:30pm, please contact our office.
Rates, Charges and Fees
The types and amounts of charges and fees applicable to your service as of your service start date were disclosed to you at the time of your order. For more information regarding those charges, fees and rate increases, please see below:
- Charges/Payments: Customers shall pay rates as disclosed in this agreement. JP White Trash Disposal reserves the right to adjust or modify rates as required. Service periods put on hold due to non-payment will not be credited and remain chargeable. Customers agree to one year of service per contract. Payment not received by applicable due dates are subject to a 3% late fee for each unpaid billing period. Vacation hold is available for 1 to 3 months over the course of each service agreement. JP White Trash Disposal requires 30-day notification if you are moving/relocating.
- Hazardous waste: Waste that is or contains any infectious waste, radioactive, volatile, corrosive, flammable, explosive, biomedical, biohazardous material, regulated medical or hazardous waste or toxic substances, as defined pursuant to or listed or regulated under applicable federal, state or local law is prohibited. Ownership and liability of such waste lies with the customer and White Trash, Inc. reserves the option to not accept it or in some cases dispose of it at an additional customer expense. JP White Trash Disposal reserves the right to inspect all waste prior to accepting it for pickup.
- Bulk item and appliance collections: In addition to the weekly garbage tote contents, there is a limit of no more than three additional standard size/weight garbage bags (additional $5 charge for each additional bag).
Items such as appliances, mattresses and home furnishings are picked up separately and may require special handling and/or advance notice. There may be an additional charge for some items. Carpet should be cut and rolled into 4-ft. lengths. We do not accept building materials such as wood, windows, doors, etc.
There is a 5-bag limit for leaf and yard waste collection and all leaves, twigs, etc. should be placed in plastic bags. Any number of bags over the 5-bag limit will be charged at an additional $5 per bag. If your needs are greater, please check with your local town regarding their specific leaf/brush pickup options and schedule.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a separate pickup.
- Damage to garbage totes or recycling bins: There will be a $75 charge for damage to (plow damage, paint, vandalism, etc.) or replacement of garbage totes or recycling bins.
- Termination of services: JP White Trash Disposal reserves the right to suspend or terminate service in the event of a customer breach of provisions in the agreement, including non-payment, after 14 days of written notice from JP White Trash Disposal. Billing agreements terminated by the customer prior to the completed length of the service agreement are subject to a $125 cancellation fee. This is agreed to after first payment is made.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.